Thursday, November 14, 2013

30 Day Gratitude Project - Day 21

Today I am grateful for...

Punctuation

Is punctuation that important? Well, just take a look at the difference:

This paragraph will have no punctuation no periods no exclamation points nothing except a continual sentence with no ending and you wont be able to understand what I mean words could get jumbled messed up even misunderstood without punctuation so I suggest we all use it otherwise we will be writing like this and as I said before nobody be able to understand what you mean ever I mean it I am telling you truth plus it just looks really unprofessional without punctuation now I will rewrite this same thing with punctuation

This paragraph will have no punctuation. No periods, no exclamation points, nothing except a continual sentence with no ending, and you won't be able to understand what I mean. Words could get jumbled, messed up, even misunderstood without punctuation. So I suggest we all use it; otherwise we will be writing like this. And as I said before, nobody be able to understand what you mean. Ever. I mean it. I am telling you truth. Plus it just looks really unprofessional without punctuation. Now I will rewrite this same thing with punctuation.


Yup. Punctuation makes sense. As well as spelling ("Puntuaon maks sens" doesn't make sense). And homophones (sense/cents). Grammar, in general, is important. Seriously.

Have a smiley day!

No comments:

Post a Comment