Some of you groaned. Some of you jumped up and yelled, "Someone ELSE likes Disney, too!"
Yes. Today I will talk about Disney princesses.
Once again, some of you are getting angrier by the minute. Others are getting really excited.
But hear me out!! This isn't just about Disney princesses. This is about life. And happiness.
And smiling.
So. Disney princesses. Specifically Snow White, Cinderella, and Aurora.
Can we all just appreciate for a moment how happy Snow White always is? No matter if she's cleaning or cooking, helping a slightly creepy old lady or thinking about the Prince, she's happy. There's only one time in the entirety of the movie that she's not happy, and that's when the huntsman told her to run because the Queen wanted to kill her. I would be unhappy at that point, too.
| Even here, she's smiling. And she's probably freaking out about these dwarves that have just shown up. But she smiles to them anyway! |
Cinderella is amazing. Listen, if I were to be treated like a slave by my stepmother and stepsisters, I would be long gone out of that household. Or if I wasn't long gone (because, like her, I had nowhere to go) I would rear my head and rebel at every task I was assigned. I would cry all day, cry all night, bang around the house, kick my stepsisters in the shins...you get the picture. But Cinderella doesn't do any of that. She - though sometimes not completely happy, per say - has an optimistic attitude. And she's kind and forgiving to her stepsisters, something we could all learn from.
| Look at this. She's smiling as she sings! And cleans. But she's smiling, nonetheless. How else do you think she managed to not get mad at those steprelations? |
And Aurora. She's super overprotected. Let's all just admit this right now. 16 years of life doesn't give her much experience around people due to a curse she didn't want or need, and the fairies, however amazing they may be, didn't help much. But guess what? She sings. And smiles. And talks to animals. And is just an all-around nice girl. And guess what else? After a really long sleep, after which most people would be super drowsy and annoyed at whoever woke them up, she smiles at Philip. This girl is a trooper.
| Aurora is smiling because she just met the love of her life. I know you'd be smiling in that situation too, but listen. She smiled before that, too. Even when she was mad at the three faries for treating her like a child. She's just so happy! |
I think we should be more like Disney princesses. They're so happy! Just like you should be.
Have A Smiley Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment