Monday, November 18, 2013

30 Day Gratitude Project - Day 23

Um. Today I have decided to procrastinate. And maybe get mad at myself later. Go ahead and play some music or watch a movie, I won't be too long. Maybe.

*It has now been 2 seconds later.*

*Gasp of surprise.* Oh my goodness oh my goodness oh my goodness! I am on day 23! I only have like, 7-13 days left! Wow. That's amazing. Seriously.

Well, I suppose I'd better do what I really should've been doing this whole time. Today I am grateful for...


Bean/Rice bags

I like how plump and tossable they are. They don't hurt (usually) when made in contact with arms, legs, stomachs and backs, so they are useful in dodgeball. They also are fun to try to juggle. They are also squeezable, so when you're mad at someone, *cough,* you can pretend the beanbag is the person. They you can squeeze, throw, squish, toss, and altogether torture the poor thing. And you don't even have to feel guilty over what you did. And, as an added bonus, you can be sure that the beanbag won't try to get revenge. They are extremely forgiving. The one problem with them is that there are never enough! 7 is much too little. 30, however, is moderate. It'd be amazing to have that many beanbags.
And multiply this by 5, as well. One can never have too many beanbags.
Those were words of truth and knowledge. Remember them.
Multiply this by 5.








































Have a smiley day!

No comments:

Post a Comment