Tuesday, November 14, 2017

30 Days of Gratitude 2017 - Day 23

Today I am grateful for the (old) American Girl books. The old ones. Beforever isn't really American girl, let's be honest. I like everyone BEFORE they started beforever. I really would like to read about a lot of their new characters - Melody's books and Nanea's books, for instance, would be INCREDIBLY historically interesting to read - but they're only three books, and from what I've seen of the beforever remakes of the old books, they aren't likely to be very period accurate. So I like the old ones.

Image result for American girl Kaya

Image result for meet felicity book

Image result for meet caroline

Image result for meet josefina

Image result for cecile and marie-grace Image result for cecile books

Image result for meet kirsten

Image result for meet addy

Image result for meet samantha

Image result for meet rebecca

Image result for meet kit

Image result for meet molly

Image result for meet julie

Have a Smiley Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment