Okay, so for one of our Leadership projects here at Williamsburg Intermediate, the *cough* awesome online school, we're doing this super awesome thing. Feel free to turn on an audio trumpet fanfare about now. Or, if you play the trumpet, you could play one. That might be a good to do. Or you could just do a drum roll. Anyways, we are doing the...
30 Day Gratitude Project!
*This is the time for applause*
Go here for the inspiration behind this project. We're supposed to take pictures or write down thing we're grateful for every day, and put it somewhere we can keep track of it all. This blog, of course, was the perfect place to keep it all. So all you people who are looking at my totally awesome blog can see what odd things I am grateful for! Wasn't that nice of me?
Okay. So basically, I am going to do this. Right now. *Another trumpet fanfare*
Today, on October 21st, I am grateful for my adorable hamster; Curby Ruth. Yes, I gave her a middle name. She needed it. I don't know her last name; she hasn't ever told me. If she does, however, I'll let you know what it might be. Probably it's interesting, like "Hoogalupus" or "Janjillus." I dunno.
Here's a picture of her. It's kind of fuzzy due to the fact that she is constantly - and I mean constantly (besides around 8:00 AM to 7:00 PM, when she is asleep) - moving. But I'm still grateful for her.
I will report back tommorow. Unless there's something AMAZINGLY AMAZING that I absolutely MUST share with you. But so far, nothing has happened. Anyways. That's all I've got.
For now.
Have a smiley day!
Sweet Corina! I will defiantly be llama. ;)
ReplyDelete