Friday, October 25, 2013

30 Day Gratitude Project - Day 5

Today I am grateful for...


My imagination - especially at night.

Okay, so to help me get to sleep, I think up these extremely boring stories in which the hero (me, of course) has everything in life perfect. Or, it's the other way around, and the hero (still me, of course) has everything going completely wrong, and life is against them - or should I say me..? Anyways, some of them are put in the view of an animal (yes, this animal is still me). And now, in the newspaper, it says that there is a contest for the best story told from an animals point of view. As Professor Slughorn (in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood prince) would say, "Oho! Oho!"
Most of the animals I think of are hamsters. I don't know why.










Easy. Easy. Easy peasy.




This is the best picture I could find of imagination. Adults honestly don't understand magic. And stuff like it.




That's why. And also my imagination is good because it helps me to do everything. Including trying to prove others wrong. Always. Because I am right. No matter what.

Anyways.

Have a smiley day!

No comments:

Post a Comment