Thursday, October 31, 2013

30 Day Gratitude Project - Day 11

Today I am grateful for:


My stuffed animals

Okay, kiiinda babyish, I know, but really and truly, I love 'em. Each and every one of them has his/her own personality. I'll post a page about them and their individual lives later on. I think I have 27-30, but there may be a few more, after all, that was last time I counted - last Christmas - and I've gotten more. I'd like shelves on my walls for them but That might not work.

I spend Quality Time with each and every one of them, and I am spiritually attached to them. Some of them, mostly the older ones, I connect with more than others. These include Bucky Bear, Kitten, Dolphina, and Lady (Okay, I have to admit: all of them are like this to me).



Do not forget:

Have a smiley day!

No comments:

Post a Comment